Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hot Cookie


At a recent trip to the Castro in San Francisco (3rd June 2010), I visited the legendary Hot Cookie bakery. Among the delicacies on sale there are enormous cock-shaped, cream filled, chocolate-covered cookie-confections, which were an obligatory purchase. A delightful review from Yelp.com, courtesy of "tarotasty J.", sums up the experience: "I was a bit skeptical as to how the giant penis would taste, but I was actually very surprised when I found that I really liked it [aren't we all?]!!! I like chocolate, I like macaroons, so what's not to like? It kind of had a crunchy texture to it too. :)" What's not to like, indeed.

Even more exciting, though, were the "Hot Cookie" underwear which, if you are willing to strip down to, and have your photo taken in the store, you can receive a free cookie! I had to get them, and returned the next day to claim my cookie. Sadly the store was closed by the time we arrived, and I had to settle for this shot outside the store! Excuse for a return visit...

1 comment:

  1. Hot cookie indeed :-). I know what those cookies cost! Definitely worth another trip.

    ReplyDelete